Prices are idisplyed in Euro (€) 21% VAT included, where applicable (EU countries).
- Shipments within Spain will have VAT applied, except for Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, which are VAT exempt.
- Shipments within the EU will have VAT applied, except for purchases made by companies who present documentation that they are VAT exempt.
- Shipments outside the EU will be automatically calculated at VAT exempt.
Forest Guitar Supplies provides the following payment methods:
- PayPal: Using Paypal payment platform will allow you to pay with your Paypal account or directly through the platform Paypal secure payment by credit card. You can use Paypal even if you don't have an account with your credit card. See the advantages of using Paypal on their website ( www.paypal.es )
- Bank wire transfer: Payment must be received prior to shipment of goods . Note that Bank Transfers may take several days to be processed fully and only after receipt will the order be packed and sent. Wire transfers outside the Spain will be charged with a commission of 3,5% over the total amount with a minimum charge of 18€