8 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Approximate dimensions: 530 x 80 x 9mm
- Already planed in one face and thicknessed
- Material: very limited real first quality Brazilian Rosewood (Dalbergia nigra) Jacarandá
- Air dried wood for most than 30 years ready to use
- Each piece weight aprox. 400 gms
- This wood comes from a very old stock, only a few pieces are available
- DALBERGIA NIGRA is listed in the CITES appendix 1 so we can not ship this item outside the EU. For EU countries CITES certification is not needed
- You can choose the number of the stock piece shown in the pics, we can also machining the piece to make the fretboard style you need. Please select machined or not and enclose a message in the order with your fretboard specs from the standards in our store (scale length, radius, and number of frets)
- All our products are made in the European Union respecting the standards of quality and sustainability
Mother of pearl fretboard inlay dot 6mm, unit
Fender® size oval head chrome 3x12mm, unit
Fender ® scale length fingerboard with nut slot
Abalone guitar fretboard inlay dot 6mm, unit
Pickguard screw Fender® size oval head black 3x12mm, unit
Pickguard screw Fender® size oval head gold, unit
Black plastic guitar fretboard inlay dot 6mm, unit
Indian rosewood fretboard inlay dot 6mm, unit
Neck joint screw 4.2 x 42 mm oval head chrome, unit
Understring radius gauges, set of 9...
Brazilian Rosewood, Jacarandá, first...