10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Dimensions: 500 x 370 x 45mm Two glued pieces in one block with Titebond glue
- Weight: aprox. 3.7<4.1 kgs.
- Material: American swamp ash (fraxinus americana) This swamp ash comes from swamps in the South of the United States
- Kiln dried wood ready to use
- Already finished in planer and thickness sander, only needs final sanding
- Wood grain may be different from the one shown in the pic
- All our products are made in the European Union respecting the standards of quality and sustainability
This kind of wood is the one used mainly in the famous Fender Stratocaster and Telecaster guitar, it produces what its called "vintage" tone
Mother of pearl fretboard inlay dot 6mm, unit
Fender® size oval head chrome 3x12mm, unit
Fender ® scale length fingerboard with nut slot
Abalone guitar fretboard inlay dot 6mm, unit
Pickguard screw Fender® size oval head black 3x12mm, unit
Black plastic guitar fretboard inlay dot 6mm, unit
Neck joint screw 4.2 x 42 mm oval head chrome, unit
Pickguard screw Fender® size oval head gold, unit
Indian rosewood fretboard inlay dot 6mm, unit
Tuner screw round head chrome 2x12 mm, unit
Switchcraft ® long toggle switch straight for Gibson ® style, gold with...
Switchcraft ® long toggle switch straight, chrome with cream tip
Floyd Rose ® Special series FRTS1000...
Electric guitar body blank American...